Clementine Sections with Sweet Ricotta
A tasty high protein breakfast for on the go or an anytime snack! Ricotta cheese is extremely versatile and is a protein rich vehicle to add your favorite nutritious fruits. Healthy eating can be quick and delicious!
In a small bowl mix ricotta cheese with honey and a dash of cinnamon. Top your sweet cheese mix with TruStar Organic Clementine sections, pistachios and dried cranberries.
If you are having guests and need a quick appetizer simply double the recipe and make Mini Ricotta Bites! Spread the sweet ricotta on a small to medium size cracker and top with clementine sections, pistachios and dried cranberries.
This mix is providing you with antioxidant rich fruits, healthy fats and protein! This recipe can mixed and matched, made savory or sweet as well by using our fabulous Fresco Garlic and TruStar Fresh Figs!
- ½ cup part skim ricotta cheese
- 1 small TruStar Organic Clementine, peeled and split into sections
- 1 tablespoon of pistachios, shelled
- 1 tablespoon of cranberries, dried
- 1 teaspoon of honey (sweetener is preference, may also use ½ packet of stevia for example)
- dash of cinnamon