Brussels Sprouts with Roasted Chestnuts
Preheat oven to 400°F
Heat a medium sauté pan over medium heat, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to pan. Sauté Naturi Organic Ready-to-Eat Chestnuts for about 6-8 minutes until chestnuts start to brown well but not burn. (Halfway through cooking, add Fresco Garlic to chestnuts and continue cooking). Set chestnuts aside.
Place Brussels on baking sheet and drizzle with remaining olive oil, salt and pepper.
Roast the Brussels in the oven until they really start to brown to desired crispiness on the outside (turn brussels occasionally)
Place brussels on a serving dish and toss with the roasted Naturi Chestnuts, top with grated parmesan cheese and serve!
- 12 oz brussel sprouts (frozen or fresh)
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup Naturi Organic Ready-to-Eat Chestnuts, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Fresco garlic clove, minced
- salt and freshly ground pepper- to taste