Kiwi Kabobs with Sweet Yogurt Dip
Peel and slice KiwiStar Kiwi into ½ inch thick slices. Then cut those ½ inch rounds into 4 chunk like pieces. Set aside with Blueberries.
Mix stevia and vanilla extract with yogurt in a small bowl, mix in cinnamon to taste. Then drizzle lightly on top with honey for garnish, place in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Layer 1 Bluebery, 1 piece of KiwiStar Kiwi and then repeat on each toothpick. Lay Kiwi Kabobs out on a tray with sweet yogurt, dip and enjoy!
(If you want a bit more kiwi flavor take ½ of a very ripe KiwiStar Kiwi, and mash well with a spoon. Mix Kiwi mash into sweet yogurt dipping sauce)
- 4 KiwiStar kiwifruits, peeled
- 1/2 cup TruStar blueberries
- 8 oz. greek yogurt, 0% fat plain or vanilla
- 1 packet sugar substitute (may also substitute with ½ tablespoon honey)
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cinnamon to taste
- Honey, for garnish if desired