Blueberry Protein Pancakes
Place oats, egg, cottage cheese, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and stevia into a blender. Blend until smooth batter forms. Fold blueberries into batter.
Place a large sauté pan or skillet over medium to high heat. Use a small amount of oil or cooking spray to coat pan.
Pour protein batter onto pan. Wait for pancake to start to bubble and edges to brown. Once edges are brown check bottom of pancake for browning and flip!
These pancakes can be served with hazelnuts, almonds, additional fresh Blueberries and even nut butter spread on top!
- ½ cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup TruStar fresh blueberries
- 1 large egg or ¼ cup organic egg whites
- ½ cup 1% fat cottage cheese (whipped preferred)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 stevia packets
- Oil to coat pan